Hi guys it’s BiggBuddy here from biggbuddy.com, In this article, I will show you how to delete Instagram in under few seconds. a lot of people don’t know how to delete an Instagram account permanently.
As this is not easy to find on the app. So I’m going to show you how to do it quickly and easily, Step-by-step, let’s get started.
1. Log in to your Instagram account with your browser.
2. Click on Settings. (top left corner)
3. Click on Help Center.
4. Click on Managing Your Account.
5. Click on How do I delete my Instagram account.
6. Click on Delete your account.
7. Choose a reason for deleting the Instagram account.
For example ( created a second account)
8. Re-enter your password and click on Delete.
your Account is now deleted!!
As you can see your account has now been removed permanently. So you’ve now successfully deleted your Instagram account, and if you go on the Instagram app on your smartphone, you’ll see that you’re automatically logged out.
And when you try to log back into your Instagram account, it will now tell you that the account does not exist.
So that completes this article on how to permanently delete your Instagram account.
If you like this article then go ahead, share it & tweet it.